Based in Łódź, Poland
November 20, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Tymienieckiego 3 / A209
90-365 Łódź, Poland
send us an e-mail instead :)
Afterburn is a small game development studio based in Lodz, Poland, focused on crafting comfy puzzle experiences. Our newest title is Railbound - a track-bending brain-teaser! Our previous titles include Golf Peaks and inbento, both out now on computers, mobile and consoles!
Despite being founded back in 2016, we started working on our own proper games in March 2018 after moving to Łódź. In November 2018 we released Golf Peaks - a tiny card-based puzzle game about climbing mountains by playing golf. The game launched on iOS, PC and MAC; in March 2019 we brought it to Android and Nintendo Switch. In September 2019 we launched our second game, inbento, for iOS and Android, and other platforms followed after. Our newest puzzle game is Railbound, out now on PC, Mac, iOS and Android!Company values
We want Afterburn to be a small team capable of releasing bite-sized, polished experiences across different platforms. While games are our main focus, we're also dabbling in VR, interactive installations and more.
Railbound - launch trailer YouTube
inbento - launch trailer YouTube
Golf Peaks - launch trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Afterburn, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Digital Dragons Indie Showcase - Best Indie Mobile Game" - Railbound, 2022
- "The Big Indie Pitch @ PGA - Grand Prix" - inbento, 2019
- "Google Play Indie Games Showcase - Top 10" - Golf Peaks, 2019
- "Pixel Awards Europe - Best Mobile" - Golf Peaks, 2019
- "The Big Indie Pitch @ PGA - Grand Prix" - Golf Peaks, 2018
- "15th International Mobile Gaming Awards - Nominee" - Golf Peaks, 2018
- "ZTGK 11 - Best Virtual Environment Game" - SpyScape, 2018
- "Golf Peaks is smart, beautiful, and sticks firmly to the thin line between too hard and too easy throughout. - 4.5/5"
- Ric Cowley, Pocket Gamer
- "The dreamlike world of Golf Peaks is relaxing and the puzzle gameplay doesn’t feel intrusive. - 9/10"
- Nate Lakritz, Launch Party Gaming
- "You don’t have to be a golf fan to enjoy Golf Peaks, and the puzzles are engaging up through the end. - 10/10"
- Rom, DarkStation
Spierek @ itch.io
Here's where we keep most of our game jam games, some predating the creation of Afterburn. Check it out at spierek.itch.io.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
level design, operations