Based in Łódź, Poland
November 13th, 2018
|PC, Mac, Switch:||$4.99|
Golf Peaks is a tiny puzzle game where you climb mountains by playing golf. Use cards to move the ball, solve over 100 handcrafted levels and conquer the summits!
The game was developed by a small team over the course of five months. Although we have experienced developers on our team, Golf Peaks is our first project as Afterburn and for years we’ve been wanting to deliver a small, yet solid puzzle game. Golf served both as an inspiration and as “glue” that binds the game’s mechanics, even though none of us had any prior experience with actual golf (aside from occasional mini-golf bouts with friends).
- 100+ levels and 9 worlds to complete,
- Various block types to experiment with,
- Unique card-based movement system,
- Minimalist visuals and a relaxing atmosphere,
- No IAP, no ads,
- One-handed play,
- 15 languages supported: English, Polish, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Russian, Latin, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean.
- Zero understanding of golf required!
Golf Peaks - launch trailer YouTube
Golf Peaks - release date trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Google Play Indie Game Showcase - Top 10" Saatchi Gallery, London, June 25th, 2019
- "Pixel Awards Europe 2019 - Best Mobile" Pixel Heaven 2019, Warsaw, May 18th, 2019
- "15th International Mobile Gaming Awards - Nominee" 15th IMGA, San Francisco, March 19th, 2019
- "The Big Indie Pitch - Grand Prix" Poznań Game Arena, October 12th, 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
A tiny game development studio based in Lodz, Poland. We recently released inbento - a food-themed puzzle game with a light story, out now on iOS and Android. Our previous game is Golf Peaks - a card/puzzle game for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch. We also do game jams sometimes!
More information on Afterburn, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Golf Peaks Credits
Development / design / other stuff
Level design / running the company